The NRW Graduate Program aims to cultivate our graduates into future leaders of our organisation. Through their diverse training and development, our graduates are exposed to various projects, clients, markets and commodities, guaranteeing that they will add value to any project NRW undertakes.
It is through this program that NRW graduates come to understand our business, the way our departments work, our people and our processes – they become part of the NRW family. At the end of the program, NRW graduates will have undertaken the necessary professional development to enhance their skill sets and be able to take a structured approach to any task that presents itself.
- Civil Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Commercial Pre-Contracts
- Commercial Post-Contracts
- Human Resources.
To be eligible for the NRW Graduate Program, applicants must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree with their relevant discipline;
- Have Australian working rights;
- Be prepared to work Fly In Fly Out rosters, including shift work; and
- Previous industry experience is advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the NRW team!