Wheatstone Access Roads
Pilbara, Western Australia
CONTRACT AWARD VALUE
The scope of work for this Contract included all tasks required to construct the following items for the Wheatstone Project:
- PR2B – 5.5 kilometres of sealed road providing permanent access to the Plant Site.
- Bulk earthworks and final graded site for the
- Construction Village including laydown areas and truck staging area.
- Sealed access roads within the Construction Village.
- Access road to and development of Borrow Pit 4
- Link road construction from AR3 to Heavy Haul Road.
The NRW peak workforce on this Project reached approximately 200 personnel.
The Wheatstone Project is located at Ashburton North, 12 kilometres west of Onslow in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia.