PILGANGOORA SITE WIDE BULK EARTHWORKS
Pilgangoora Site Wide Bulk Earthworks
Pilbara, Western Australia
The Pilgangoora project site is located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, approximately 120km south of Port Hedland and 25km east of the Great Northern Highway.
Pilbara Minerals is a new client for NRW Civil & Mining and this is the first project for NRW’s Civil Division on a lithium mine.
The scope of work consists of the following:
- Process Plant Site Pads
- Storm water cut-off and diversion drain and sedimentation pond
- Permanent mine and construction water
- Camp access road
- Power station pad and contractor’s laydown area
- Mine Operating Centre
- Mine Workshop Complex
- Tailings Management Facility
- Crushed Ore Stockpile select fill
- Miscellaneous works
The first process plant pad was handed over to Pilbara Minerals within 18 days of arriving on site.
NRW has continued to achieve all project milestones to date.